THE ACL KILIMANJARO RESORT
The resort will be a superb destination for an all year round stay and still provide holiday makers with the ultimate holiday experience. It will be strategically located 234km from Nairobi, 40 minutes from the Tanzania boarder and 45 minutes away from the highest mountain in Africa. The ACL Kilimanjaro Resort, dubbed “the Vegas of Kenya without the sin”, is set to breathe a whole new life into the Oloitokitok scenery and will commence construction from 2014 to 2016.
Spread over 400acres of prime freehold land, the ACL Kilimanjaro Resort will set against the backdrop of the magnificent Mt. Kilimanjaro to the south and Chyulu Hills to the North; stunning geographical features that promise to provide eager onlookers with the most breathtaking views.
The resort will be a vibrant well-planned out development fitted with modern first class amenities that complement today’s modern tourist, but will maintain the wild effect created by the surrounding environment. It will comprise of :-
- Modern Facilities
- Access Roads
- Security Fence
- Water & Electricity
NB: THE RESORT WILL BE DEVELOPED WITH STRICT CONSIDERATION TO THE ENVIRONMENT.
CURRENTLY THE FEASIBILITY STUDY IS COMPLETE
ACL GROUP INSURANCE
- A project to provide Group insurance for all ACL shareholders
- The project is already in progress
- ACL shareholders insure through a recognized and vetted Insurance broker.
- By receiving preferential rates on their insurance premiums payable &
- Investment Value – through ACL receiving a commission from the partnership.
- Investment in a credit reference bureau,
- Co-invested with a member chama.